2011 Dec 12th ISS 8J3H 對話接收報告：
時間：GMT+8 19:15 - 19:21
地點：西濱 台15線23公里處 (林口電廠和大園之間)
器材：Kenwood D700 + 手持144Mhz 3單元yagi 衛星天線 + macbook pro 錄音
通訊內容：NA1SS 和 日本 8J3H 及學校同學通聯
tnx and 73 de BX2AI
Kobe City consolidated with Hirano Town in 1947. At the same time, Hirano Junior High School was founded temporarily by using some school buildings of Hirano Primary School. When Kobe City began to develop Seishin New Town in the latter 1960s, Hirano Junior High was moved from Hirano Area to present Kasugadai One in the New Town in 1984. Though Hirano Junior High School is one of the largest schools in Kobe City now, the educational principle of the School has always regarded each schoolchild's independence as important. Furthermore the schoolchildren are lucky enough to be able to have in the good natural environments and the fine educational conditions. Then the schoolchildren grow freely and openheartedly.
Participants will ask as many of the following questions as time allows:
1. How long do you workout in space?
2. How did you feel when you first put on the space gear?
3. In space, how many times can you clap your hands in 10 seconds? Any
difference on the ground?
4. What are your favorite things to do in the space station?
5. Can you blow up the balloon in the space station?
6. Do you feel zero gravity immediately or slowly when you get out of the
7. What was your first impression when you first looked down the earth from
8. What is your favorite space food?
9. Can you see The Lines and Geoglyphs of Nazca from the space station?
10. Have you got a homesick in the space station?
11. How did you like it when you first experienced the zero gravity?
12. Why did you become an astronaut?
13. Can you play yo-yo in space?
14. Have you seen Jupiter from the space station?
15. How many times have you gone up to the outer space?
16. What is the hardest thing for you to do in the space life?
17. How do you spend most of your time in the space station?
18. What is your feeling when you look over the universe from the space
19. What do you want to do most when return to the ground?
20. Do you read books in the space station? Can you turn the page as well as
you do on the ground?
21. Do you learn a lot in the space life?
22. What do you do when you get sick in the space station?
23. In space, is it impossible to play tug of war and arm wrestling?
24. How does the tossed ball travel like at zero gravity?
25. Did you feel scared when you first traveled into space?
26. Have you made many friends of astronauts ever since you become one of
27. Does space have seasonal temperatures?
28. How do you spend your pastime in space?
29. Are the space clothes heavy to put on?
30. Can you play gtama-ire h kind of basketball shoot in space?
Information about the upcoming ARISS contacts can be found at http://www.ariss.org/upcoming.htm#NextContact